Sunday, 5 August 2012

You will be dearly missed Vegas

No I've never been to Las Vegas. 

Vegas is my pet hamster. She just died few hours ago. My always-there brother helped to bury her for me. TQ Farid! If not him, Dzarul will have to do it. I just cant do it myself. I cried the moment I saw her body already cold. But at the same time I am glad that she is finally gone. The torture has ended for once and for all.

I have no idea how many times I whispered to her "Just go, Vegas. Just go now"...

It breaks my heart to a million pieces to see her dying like that. "You have brought joy & happiness to me. Thank you. You can go now, baby. Momma loves you baby sayang"

I am not crazy. I just love my baby too much, animal or not. She responded whenever she heard my voice. probably it is a coincidence but... I feel touched seeing her like that. She always tried to move around when I speak to her. As if not wanting her momma to see her like that, trying to give me false hope that she is fine.

Momma knows best, baby. And now that you are gone, I am feeling better. Finally you are at the other side. No more hanging in the middle.

I love you Vegas baby.


1 comment: